Monday 10 August 2009

Changes

Just re-jigging this blog a bit. Getting rid of some old posts that I feel could have been expressed better. I may re-post them if I feel I can clarify what I was trying to say.

I've requested I be taken off the fat feeds as although I'm an enthusiast for fat acceptance, I'm not sure this is or will be a fat acceptance blog. I'm not sure it's a good fit.

I also feel that trying to avoid stepping on certain sensibilities is not the best aid to my flow. Which can be spirally at the best of times.

My aim is to write more about what I've learned, rather than being so reactive. There is nothing wrong with that, it's more the way I'm reacting and what I'm reacting to.

One of the more frustrating things aboutthis whole experience is getting the viewpoint and experiences of myself as a fat person-I hope others can share in that, if not, fair enough, at least I can say, that's what I thought and was able to express to the best of my abilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment