Thursday 7 January 2010

Hello 2010

Oh dear, I've neglected to write my first post of 2010, how remiss of me. I've not been struggling with things to say, on the contrary, what I'm struggling with is how to say things clearly and succinctly.


I'm trying to get to the nub of what I want to say and I'm having great difficulty with it.

It seems mainly to be the subject. For me, the real problem stems from the way I'm feeling about things.

That is root of it for me. It's the way I feel, combined with the way I feel about the direction of fat acceptance.

I feel rather disjointed and disconnected from the ways we are approaching it. Which is fine, if I could just say why in a way that makes sense to people other than myself.


I cannot believe how hard I've found that.

Anyway, enough people have decried resolutions, but I'm definitely going to go all out to achieve greater clarity.

But I have to change the way I feel, no doubt, and that's the hardest thing of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment