Tuesday 12 October 2010

Better

I seem to have hit a slight gap in posting. Over the years I've not been a regular poster, but more lately I've hit a seam of pressing 'publish' as opposed to 'draft'. So although this is not out of character from a reading end, it is from this one, it's a little different from the usual gaps.

I'm going through another breath of mental transition. I definitely need to push myself on overall (in my life) and that is what is causing this particular gap. It feels strange because it's unexpected, its kind of welcome though, because I've been feeling good more recently. But good isn't always enough is it? I'll have to wait and see where it will lead and how I'll feel during the exhale phase of this little step-this is like the pause you do in deep breathing after you've taken a deep breath in.


Hopefully it will take me upwards, but it doesn't matter if it doesn't, I'll just try something else, because; it's got to be done.

I'm not sure how long this phase will last, in the meantime I'll try and finish some stuff that has been hanging around, if I can and maybe some newer ones too.

I know I will get better because that's just the way its got to be, I'll keep on until I get to my better.


I hope you are getting (or maintaining) your better too!

No comments:

Post a Comment