Thursday 29 March 2012

If you're sort of waiting for a goodbye note....

....so am I.

I just can't seem to quite get my thoughts together-in a way that has half a chance of making sense to anyone else anyway.

I'm just glad to be out of an atmosphere that has never been conducive to me at all. At first I was just happy and relieved to have lifted a burden off myself, now I'm finding that I'm starting to recover a sense of myself that I was losing. I'm getting caught up in that too.

I'm not sure about what I'm going to do with this blog, it just depends on whether all this leads to my mind clearing enough to sort out past and present posts.

What I planned with this blog was to give my best and if I can find ways to really make good on that, I most definitely will.

I haven't felt this good in ages though, so I'll hopefully see you over the other side of making some sense. Either way, I will address the situation as I feel it's only fair to let those of you who care at all know what's going on.

Thank you for all your support over the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment